Fruity Creative is a website design and maintenance company.
Our aim is to help small businesses get the tools they need to be successful online.
Do you struggle to find time to edit, make changes or upload new content to your website?
Do you keep spending money on website designers each time you want to update your website?
Have you been let down in the past by designers who couldn't produce the results you desired?
Have you paid a small fortune on websites in the past that didn't amount to any extra leads or revenue for your business?
Have you dealt with server error codes, blank white screens, faulty contact forms or with a website that just doesn't work like it should?
Would you rather have a website that is updated, managed and taken care of for you?
If you answered yes to all or any of the above, then our managed business website package could be the solution.
Our business website design package starts from only £100 per month, offering affordability for our client's.
Some of the benefits of working with us:
1. Fast and secure web hosting that is fully managed by us. Along with a free domain if needed.
2. We monitor, conduct regular security scans, and protect our clients from a whole host of attacks.
If a website does become infected, our security partners will clean up the mess.
3. Our team of developers proactively help our clients complete website tasks within a fast 24 hour turn around.
All our clients have to do is submit their request through email, and our team will get to work notifying you every step of the way until completion.
Our clients get 5 hours of development time per month, ensuring that they can get all the work they need completing done.
4. We work alongside our clients from to start to finish to produce a website that they are happy with.
5. We offer online marketing advice backed up by research that should be incorporated within the website development.
Types of websites we can provide:
▪ E-commerce websites
▪ Membership websites
▪ Professional websites for actors, singers, coaches , consultants
▪ individual professionals
▪ Company websites for sole traders and Ltd companies
We understand that the website design process can be confusing with many moving parts, leaving you unsure where to turn.
Call or contact us today for a free, friendly, and no obligation advice for your website project.